WHAT WE’VE ACCOMPLISHED WITH YOUR SUPPORT
120+ Flights to Bahamian airports including Marsh Harbour, Treasure Cay, Freeport, West End and Nassau.
- 80+ Flights of Critical Relief Supplies
- 15 Flights of Medical Supplies & First Responders
- 15 Flights of Water Making Teams & Equipment
- 5 Flights with Logistics & Technicians Teams
- 3 Flights for Transport of Government Officials
- 4 Flights for Transport of NPO Aid Workers
3 voyages by The Glory (a 142′ cargo vessel) to deliver aid to Freeport & Green Turtle Cay.
- 16+ shipping containers (600,000+ lbs. of relief supplies) delivered to Freeport in two shipments.
- 1 boatload of building supplies delivered to Green Turtle Cay.
- Helped fund & coordinated barge delivery of heavy equipment to Hope Town.
Provision & transport of volunteers and resources needed for humanitarian aid, etc.
- Placed 3 team members in Abaco (4 days after storm) to manage logistics & supply distribution.
- Supplied fuel for ferry boats to deliver critical aid.
- Repaired: 3 Ferry Boats, 1 Line Truck, 1 Fuel Station, 40+ Generators, 10+ Cars & Golf Carts, 20+ Debris Removal Equipment.
WATCH THE RECAP VIDEO
If you don’t follow our Facebook page, then you probably haven’t seen the recap video we posted on September 24, 2019. We’ve provided it below in case you missed it. Keep in mind that we’ve done a lot more work since this video was created so the numbers you see on this website or more accurate and up-to-date.
Thank you for showing up BIG for the Bahamas!!!! 🇧🇸❤️✈️🇧🇸
WHAT’S HAPPENING NOW?
The immediate needs of the Bahamians are being met. Now, we must move to the next phase of our support effort and help them rebuild. While we are still vetting opportunities to assist with rebuilding, here are a few projects we have already started.
SUPPORT US IN REBUILDING THE BAHAMAS
While we are no longer accepting supply donations, we are still accepting monetary donations.
Sol Relief, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit and donations are tax deductible.